- A.S. Bix and T. Edis, “Trapped By Opportunity: Phillip Brown, Hugh Lauder, and David Ashton, The Global Auction,” Technology and Culture, 54:1 170-174 (2013).
- Review of Among the Creationists: Dispatches from the Anti-Evolutionist Front Line, by Jason Rosenhouse, Reports of the National Center for Science Education 32:5 4.1-3 (2012).
- Review of Intelligent Design: Science or Religion? Critical Perspectives, Robert M. Baird and Stuart E. Rosenbaum, eds., Reports of the National Center for Science Education 29:4 34-5 (2009).
- “Review of Totality Beliefs and the Religious Imagination,” The Secular Web, May 2008.
- “The Return of the Design Argument,” Philosophy Now 50 42 (2005). [Review of Debating Design edited by Dembski and Ruse, and The Hidden Face of God by Gerald Schroeder.]
- Review of Defending Science—Within Reason: Between Scientism and Cynicism by Susan Haack, Reports of the National Center for Science Education 24:3-4 54 (2004).
- “Can Secular Philosophy Give Us Objective Morality?,” The Secular Web, March 2003. [Review of Atheism, Morality, and Meaning by M. Martin.]
- T. Edis and A.S. Bix, “Tales of Hysteria,” The Skeptical Inquirer, 21:5 52 (1997). [Review of “Hystories” by E. Showalter.]
- T. Edis and A.S. Bix, “Bashing the Science-bashers,” The Skeptical Inquirer, 19:2 46 (1995). [Review of Higher Superstition: The Academic Left and Its Quarrels with Science by P.R. Gross and N. Levitt.]
Protected by Akismet
Blog with WordPress