Reviews of An Illusion of Harmony
- Page-and-a-half Book Note in International History, Philosophy and Science Teaching Group Newsletter, May 2008. Starts on page 18.
- Kirk Bertsche, “An Illusion of Harmony: Science and Religion in Islam,'” Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith, March 2008.
- Ayman H Fadel, “Review: Taner Edis ‘An Illusion of Harmony: Science and Religion in Islam,'” Muslim Media Review (blog), February 12, 2008.
- David Gosling, “A physics chauvinist tackles Islam,” Physics World, December 2007, p. 42.
- Gabriel Haddad, “Islam in evident harmony with science,” The Brunei Times, June 9, 2007. [hostile]
- Austin Cline on About.com, June 2007.
- Anthony Campbell, May 1, 2007.
- John Gray, “Different faith, same struggle,” New Scientist, February 24, 2007.
Protected by Akismet
Blog with WordPress